Splitgrade Paper Flasher
With this Splitgrade accessory, high negative contrasts can be managed more easily, and details in the lights are improved without significantly affecting the shadow details.
The light source is installed near the lens or on a lens cap and connected to your Splitgrade system via an adapter.
Now you can pre-expose photo paper in certain areas or completely without removing the negative or you can use a suitable mask to expose a black border.
With the green pre-exposure the photo paper can be sensitised in the lights without fogging the paper. To determine the correct exposure, a test strip mode is built into the Splitgrade software. The following exposure immediately produces a visible tone on the paper even in the darkest negative areas. This technique can be applied either to the entire image or by suitable masking in certain areas.
- The negative does not have to be removed for pre-exposure or post-flashing
- Easy installation
- Homogeneous, diffuse light source with 4 green LEDs
- Available for existing Splitgrade systems from series 03 onwards
- Always ready to use, since non-battery operated
- Integrated test strip menu